Friday, December 05, 2008

NC Snow Climatology

This week has been Winter Weather Preparedness week in North Carolina. Yesterday I wrote about fire dangers in the home and provided links to the National Weather Service information from earlier this week.

I'm a little limited on time this afternoon, so I have enclosed the link directly to the National Weather Service information on today's subject. I'll have the concluding information for this week on this blog tomorrow (Saturday).

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/rah/news/content/Winter_08_FRIDAY.pdf

Wilmington Christmas parade is this Sunday..if you're attending, look for me and for our Chief Meteorologist Gary Stephenson in the lineup! Gary made the decorations for our News 14 Carolina vehicle, so be sure to tell him how much you like it!

No comments: