- 5:15pm -- Tree blown down near Four Oaks in Johnston County.
- 5:30pm -- Tree down near Coats Crossroads on Raleigh Rd. blocking a lane of traffic in Johnston County
- 5:30pm -- Tree down on Winbon Farm Road near Fremont in Johnston County
- 5:50pm -- Pea size hail reported 3 miles southeast of Angier
- 6:08pm -- Trees down in Buies Creek in Harnett County
- 6:30pm -- Water as deep as one foot over the intersection of East Branch Street and Sycamore Street in Fremont. One car was reported stuck in the water at the intersection.
While some spots saw enough rain to create flash flooding, not everyone saw the rain yesterday. Here's a look at selected rain totals from across the area --
- Lumberton: 3.59"
- Goldsboro: 0.83"
- Laurinburg: 0.74"
- Rocky Mount-Wilson: 0.42"
- Fayetteville: 0.37"
- NCSU-Raleigh: 0.32"
- RDU Airport: 0.06"
Feel free to share rain totals from your neighborhood in the comment section on this post.
If you missed out on the rain yesterday, it looks like you'll have another chance this afternoon. Stay tuned to News 14 Carolina and Weather on the Ones for the latest look at StormTracker Doppler Radar!